Monday, June 21, 2010

However, the performance of care Ruidui Guo Hong-chih very commendable

However, the performance of care Ruidui Guo Hong-chih very commendable, and perhaps to his bullpen for the Dodgers as a starter or relay in this role have considerable help, and Clansmen and Villager also have access to opportunities for multi-infielder. cheap mlb jerseys

South Korea's Park Chan-ho from the start yesterday, Bureau of outstanding 5, more and more have access to Dodge No. 5 starter's position, he said after the game, although he would be happy to Chinese competition, but also reminded of the Union Do not forget his homeland.

Park Chan-ho, I really hope that the Alliance can come to South Korea game, I know the Chinese market is large, but South Korea also has many fans, I hope they will, where the establishment of baseball school, because since I took office, the South Korean baseball team reduced children need to see a major league game in South Korea, I hope they can do in my retirement, that I can pitch up in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment